Did you know that over 90% of Canada's trafficking victims come from within Canada's borders?
FWIO Members are invited to join the ProjectMapleLeaf movement to share a unifying message that Canadians want to “end the buying and selling of girls and boys, in Canada (Globally)”.
When you #AddYourVoice #HoldOurSign, together we tell others it is a priority to #ProtectChildren.
It starts with a simple message, a sign, your participation, and social media.
- Print out the sign below.
- Create a video or take a photo on your device in landscape/horizontally and hold up the sign. (You can take your photo or video with your fellow WI Members, your family, or individually).
- Say or add the following: “I_____ (insert name) want to end the buying and selling of Girls and Boys, children in Canada. I add my voice and hold the sign and challenge five people to join me.” (Name the people you are challenging and tag their social media addresses in your posts).
- Use the following hashtags: #EradicateChallenge #CourageForFreedom #ProjectMapleLeaf #EndChildTrafficking #ProtectChildren #StopExploitation.
- Be sure to post again on your social media on July 30th (United Nations World Day Against Trafficking of Persons) for the #EradicateChallenge celebration.
Here is an instructional video on how to participate in the challenge:
Thank you for your support!
Download the sign in your preferred format:
IN THE NEWS: