Melrose WI 100th Anniversary
Formed in March of 1902, Melrose WI remains a vital group of 18. Members, past and present, along with their families, friends and representatives from other nearby Branches, Hastings East District and the Provincial Board, attended a potluck supper in celebration of their 100th Anniversary.
Eastern Regional Board Director Evelyn Peck presented the Branch with a certificate and each Member with a 100 Year Pin. A brief history of the Branch was presented and all 14 Tweedsmuir History Books were on display.