Holiday Cookie Ideas that Everyone Will Love
Dec 14, 2021
Are you ready for holiday baking? Check out our awesome cookie ideas that are sure to satisfy everyone, including gluten-free and vegan options!
- White chocolate-dipped ginger cookies (pictured). These gorgeous cookies are a wonderful combination of spicy and sweet. If you don’t want to make the holly decorations, simply sprinkle some red and green sprinkles on the white chocolate halves while they’re still warm. Still pretty and just as tasty! Check out the recipe here.
- Double chocolate whipped shortbread. These holiday cookies have a melt-in-your mouth quality and are sure to delight any chocolate lover! The pecan decorations on top are optional. See the recipe here.
- Peanut blossoms. These are holiday cookie classics, and are sure to be appreciated by family and friends of all ages! Check out the recipe here.
- Gluten-free snickerdoodles. If there are any gluten-free folks in your family, be sure to give these cookies a try! They require gluten-free all-purpose flour, and a teaspoon of vanilla can be added to amplify the flavour if you like. See the recipe here.
- Vegan peanut butter coconut snowballs. Got any vegans in your life? They are sure to appreciate some of these tasty treats! You can simply substitute the tablespoon of butter for a tablespoon of vegan margarine (olive oil-based margarine) to make them vegan-friendly. Check out the recipe here.
We hope you enjoy these ideas! What are your favourite holiday cookies to make? We’d love to hear about them!
Chocolate-dipped cookies image source: https://www.cookingclassy.com/white-chocolate-dipped-ginger-cookies/