72 FR 40, RR 2
Havelock, ON K0L 1Z0
ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SELECTION
- Assist Branches, enthuse current members, recruit new members and help organize new Branches.
- refer to All Coordinators in the FWIO Handbook
- provide membership workshops as requested
- meet with Provincial Board at least once a year on request by either side
- may select and work with a committee
- refer to All Coordinators (FWIO Handbook)
Revision: January 9, 2019
Click on the links below to access past issues of the FWIO Membership Committee's monthly newsletter.
If you would like to receive this newsletter and other FWIO communications, please click here to subscribe.