There are benefits to being a wI member...
- Access to displays, brochures, promotional items, program material, leadership workshops and other resources;
- Access to a variety of scholarships, such as the 90th Anniversary Scholarship for WI Members, valued at $1,000;
- Liability insurance coverage at WI events for the attending general public;
- 10% discount on print and copy services at Staples;
- Access to group insurance rates through FWIO partner, Johnson Insurance;
- The opportunity to participate in the Shop the Gift Card Way program;
- Monthly email updates from FWIO, including programming ideas;
- Ability to network with other WI Members on Facebook through FWIO's private Members Group;
- Access to additional news and resources on the FWIO website available in the "My WI" section;
- The option to participate in District, Area and provincial level activities, conventions, workshops and conferences;
- A voice at the United Nations through representatives at various agencies, such as the Food and Agricultural Organization and the World Health Organization.
Membership: Your chance to do more for yourself and your community!
- Improve the quality of life for your family, friends, community and the world.
- Advocate more effectively on a broad spectrum of issues.
- Discover your talents and hone your public speaking and leadership skills.
- Interpret and record local history in Tweedsmuir History Books.
- Share fun and fellowship.
- Make your home and country a better place to live.